Thursday, June 27, 2013

AH!!!!! Summer

This is a picture of Ron's cabbage last year. I am not planting cabbage this year, I am not planting corn this year..in fact my garden looks a lot different this year.One thing that is still in my garden is Ron's spirit. I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Kids, therapy..Life has happened!! lol
I was making my coffee this morning and as I was looking out the kitchen window, I saw the bird feeder,our chipmunks and our family of rabbits. I have a country zoo right here in downtown Mayland!! lol I could feel GOD this morning. I have worked all day in my little garden. I have a new phone so as soon as I get the bugs worked out, I will post some pictures. My little garden may have a new face but the same spirit is still there. It is funny, we are kind of the same way. It doesn't matter if we change the exterior, if the interior is still dirty and polluted, then it is still the same.

  JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment