Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Perspective....

Sometimes in life when trials occur, whether it be a bad trial or a devastating one, we are tested. How we handle the trial that is unfolding before us, is what the world sees. As a christian, the world should see us giving the trial to the lord and letting him handle it. That is real easy to say and extremely hard to do sometimes.
As you all know, this season of my life is due to my trial of grief. I have had a couple of extremely hard weeks. I have been really depressed. I could say it's because of the summer, it's because Ron's 1 year anniversary is coming up or anything else but the truth is satan has been attacking me. When he can't get me, he works on my kids but I serve the one who can protect, I serve a mighty redeemer and I know all will be well. Connor is doing so much better. When we stick to his diet and he takes his supplements and we stick to a daily schedule. My life is a lot calmer. Savannah is growing up too fast. I wish their daddy hadn't had to die. I will never know why but I know the one who has the answers.So, it is a matter of how you look at your trial. Yes, I still mourn my husband daily. Yes, I cry at the thought of him. Yes, I often wonder and cry out to GOD why Ron had to die but even among all of that....I GIVE MY GOD PRAISE. RON WAS A SINNER, LOST, GOING TO HELL IF HE DIED. GOD SAVED MY HUSBAND. MY HUSBAND WAS A DRUG ADDICT FOR MANY YEARS. SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE LORD AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN TOO BAD TO SAVE!! I PROMISE YOU NO ONE IS TOO BAD TO SAVE. I love the Lord!!!! When I am at my lowest, he is at his highest. GOD HAS MANY NAMES......ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO SING ALL OF THEM TO THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. For now, I will sing Glory to his name........


No comments:

Post a Comment