Saturday, April 13, 2013

GOD IS SO,SO,SO,SO GOOD!!!!!!

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have posted a new post. I have been busy trying to get the garden in order, taking care of the kids, etc.. in general life. lol This post is mainly a praise report.

GOD IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
I have been so blessed this week. I have been needing some special products to use to make new recipes and they have been provided to me. I have been provided all my needs this week. I don't know why we worry about anything. GOD provides.  This beautiful weather has me thinking of Ron. I was out in the yard the other day and I was absolutely sure that I saw Ron. Now before anyone thinks that I have really lost it, I know that I didn't really see him.I know it was just a memory but for a few seconds, it was a nice memory. I miss Ron but I know that he is safe with my father.I have been working little bit at a time on my garden. My lettuce is coming up and my lavender is coming up. I am so excited this year about my little garden. It isn't much but it gives me joy and contentment. I truly believe that is all that matters.
I went to Vanderbilt with my son to try and figure out his thyroid issues. The doctor told me that he has a mild form of Albright's. The same genetic disorder that my daughter has. I ask them why it has taken so long for symptoms to crop up and the doctor said because he has a mild case. This disorder is rare. It occurs in 1 in every 200,000 people. Autism is 1 in 88. These are not very good odds indeed but I know someone who can beat all the odds. JESUS CAN!! I KNOW THE ONE WHO CAN HEAL WHEN NO ONE OR NOTHING CAN!!!! JESUS CAN!!
So if you know someone out there who has a special needs child or just a sick child, remember they need your love and above all your prayers.My son is beautiful. MY SON IS AUTISTIC. AUTISM IS PART OF HIM... IT ISN'T WHO HE IS!!!! LEARN TO SEE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND FOR WHAT THEY CAN REALLY DO.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've found something relaxing and enjoying to do...and keeps you closer to Ron. :) I don't know anything about Albright's, but I hope that it doesn't effect them too greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does keep me closer to Ron. Albright's is a rare genetic disorder that I have passed on to my kids. 1 in 200,000 kids have it. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat to visit your blog today. Bless you - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Samantha...definitely your calling!! Love you..Susan

    BTW..I use my maiden name for Google

    ReplyDelete