Friday, April 26, 2013

Praising my GOD!!!

I love this quote!! I mean I absolutely love it!!! I sing that song all the time. If you are a Christian, then you have to know without a doubt that there IS POWER IN THE BLOOD!! I have had a really rough week. I am just physically, spiritually and emotionally wore out. It doesn't help that money is always extremely tight, bills are due, etc.. I could go on and on and on!!! lol Satan has been whispering in my ear" You need to go back to work full time, You need to put the kids in public school, You need to stop grieving, it's been long enough!!!" Well you know what my GOD did through all of this sweet nothin whispering? He held me in his loving arms and He whispered even louder and sweeter" Yes, you could go back to work full time but I want you too depend on Me. I am your Husband now and I will provide for you. Your children need you at home during this time of sorrow. All will be well!! Yes, you could put the kids in public school but I want You to raise the children that I blessed you with and not a stranger!! And only You will decide when you have grieved long enough and I will be there every step of this journey!!" I have cried till I honestly didn't think I had any tears left and My Beloved has been here every step of the way. I have grieved till I didn't know what else to do and My Beloved has held me every minute of this journey and I have praised and I HAVE SANG PRAISES TO THE KING AND I HAVE AND STILL DO WORSHIP AN AMAZING GOD!!!

3 comments:

  1. ((Samantha)) So sorry to read that you've had some rough times recently. Hang in there! Sound like you've found your STRENGTH. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, girl! Doing things the right way (God's way) always takes sacrifice on our part. But the sacrifice is always followed by his blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies!! I have found my strength Jessy and yes Della doing things GOD's way always takes sacrifice on our parts. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete