Thursday, May 9, 2013

Patience vs Progress

I love this picture. It shows the Joy that GOD can bring. I have been doing pretty good the last couple of weeks. I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been really busy with the kids.I have been working in the garden and I am going to show you some pictures of small changes that I have been making to my garden. I am very proud of my garden, because I have planted and cultivated thus far everything that has went into my little garden by the grace of GOD!!! I get very impatient and want everything done NOW!! but by the GRACE OF GOD I must take progress at face value and patiently wait on it.
The tiles I used were ones that I already had.
My garden beds are clean and waiting for seeds!!!
This gives you a complete visual of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment