Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lonely Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!

Today has been a really hard day. This has been my first Mother's Day without Ron. As I was sitting in church this morning, I was remembering Mother's Day last year. I remember sitting on the pew next to my husband, next to the man that I had prayed for years to give his life to the Lord, the man who was the father of my children and all I could do was beam with pride to have him sitting next to me in church. I know that he is sitting next to his mom in heaven attending the church of the KING. He is glorifying the father and all I can think of is how far GOD brought him and where he took Ron. Ron is saved and I know that one day I will see him again but I am human and I do miss him.
Savannah made me the prettiest card this morning. I am so blessed for my children. I really hate it that they are missing out on having their dad here and I know they don't understand now but one day they will.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessy!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you also!!! I pray that you have had a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete