Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Visions of Spring dance in my head...

I am so glad for the snow to be over and melting on it's way.Sunshine makes me have visions spring dancing in my head!! Of course, when I think of spring, one can not think of it without thinking of planting in the garden. We had such a beautiful garden last spring. Ron worked so hard planting, making boxes in our garden, hoeing, digging and of course planting!!!
Here are a couple of pictures of Ron's beautiful garden that we had last spring:


Ron had such a green thumb and I could and can kill dirt!!! lol Ron had so many hidden talents and he never really excelled at any of them. I always use the old saying" Jack of all trades and a master of none." When talking about Ron and his abilities!! God is so good!!! GOD gave me this man, if only for a little while, to live off of what he taught me for a lifetime. Today has been hard, I miss Ron today. I love Ron. I at least have the hope of seeing him again someday. I know that he is praising my King!!! I will leave you with a quote that I saw today and I really thought it would be a fitting ending to this post:



No comments:

Post a Comment