Saturday, March 30, 2013

OH, HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this today and thought how blessed my life has been.I would have never had a chance to one day praise my Savior without these three days!! I think about the fact that Ron was a drug addict for so many years and that GOD saved his soul and completely turned his life around. If you think that you have done too many bad things for GOD to forgive you, then you are so very wrong. GOD loves all types of sinners, he just hates sin.
I have worked in my garden for the first time in a while. I finally planted my lettuce today. I worked in the container beds cleaning them out and as I ran my hands through the dirt, it was as if an old friend was calling to me. I felt Ron embracing me and encouraging me every step of the way.I looked around at the final product and it may not look like much to some but to me, it is beautiful. I planted it and cultivated it and I will watch it grow!! I will feel Ron right beside me, in spirit, guiding me with encouragement.
Now, of course, it doesn't look as pretty as when Ron created and planted the garden but it is a work in progress. GOD IS SO GOOD!!! I will post pictures of the garden as it evolves. Ron taught me a lot and now is my chance to use what I have learned in the realm of gardening!! 
I pray that everyone has a Blessed Easter tomorrow!! As everyone celebrates the holiday, remember that without the death and rising of our blessed Savior, we would never have a hope of going to Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment