Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where do I begin....

GOD is so good in all seasons of our lives. We never truly understand this train of thought until we have to utterly rely on him for absolutely everything. This is my first post on my baby blog and I hope that you enjoy it. I love writing and I pray that what I have to say will be a comfort to someone.
For those of you who know me, you know the season that my family is currently in and for those that don't know me, I am in the season of regrowth after death. My husband Ron died on July 11, 2012 in a motor vehicle accident it was his birthday. Ron was my soulmate and I loved him very much. GOD is so good. Ron had only been a christian for about a year. Me and countless others had prayed for this man for years, so if you are praying for someone or for GOD to do something in your life, just know that it is always in his time and not ours.
We had two children under the age of 10. How was I going to take care of them. I am a stay at home mom who homeschools both of the children. GOD is so GOOD. He has provided all of our needs. We never want for anything. We had no car insurance or life insurance. Ron's funeral was paid for completely by donations. GOD IS SO GOOD!! My church and a sister church bought me a van. The vehicle my husband was driving was the only one we had. GOD IS SO GOOD!!
Sometimes I think that the kids are taking his death so much better than I am.We have since found out that Connor my 8 year old has been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD. GOD IS SO GOOD!! I thank GOD for all the trials and tribulations. Now don't get me wrong, I would have my husband back in a hot second, but I wouldn't call him back from where he is now for all the tea in china. But without the trials and tribulations, I would not have grown so much closer to my LORD.
The winter has been hard... but by the GRACE OF GOD I can see the SON and I believe that spring is trying to attempt to raise it's head.
I know that this post has been rattled but stay with me. I just want people to understand that GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU IN THE SEASONS OF YOUR LIFE!! I will tell you the last thing that my wonderful husband told me on the day that he died... WE ARE EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY BLESSED! Thanks for reading my little post and I give GOD all the praise.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sam! These are the times that your footprints are not showing in the sand, your Savior is carrying you! You are loved friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wanted to be the first to post a comment! Wah! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Ladies. I am just thrilled that someone read my blog!!! I have groupies!! lol

    ReplyDelete